понедельник, 1 февраля 2016 г.

Complete the sentences.

1. She (go) to Australia in 1994 and she liked it very much.
2. My father usually (like) his steak well-done.
3. The dog (eat) its toy last night.
4. The policeman (talk) to the burglar yesterday.
5. (you /have) a test last week?
6. I often see her mother but she never (speak) to me.
7. The gentleman (speak) to his servant 2 hours ago.
8. The kangaroo always (carry) its baby.
9. My friend (talk) a lot every day.
10. The man (drive) to the supermarket last weekend.
11. My brothers (leave) for England last week.
12. My sisters (leave) for England every year in June.
13. I don’t like that man because he often (laugh) at me.
14. Her sister never (smoke).
15. The cat usually (leave) its basket when it is hungry.


1.She went to Australia in 1994 and she liked it very much.
2. My father usually likes his steak well-done.
3. The dog ate its toy last night.
4. The policeman talked to the burglar yesterday.
5. Did you have a test last week?
6. I often see her mother but she never  Speaks to me..
7. The gentleman Spoke to his servant 2 hours ago.
8. The kangaroo always Carries its baby.
9. My friend Talks a lot every day.
10. The man Drove to the supermarket last weekend.
11. My brothers Left for England last week.
12. My sisters Leave for England every year in June.
13. I do n’t like that man because he often Laughs at me.
14. Her sister never Smokes.
15. The cat usually Leaves its basket when it is hungry.

   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Քամին ու Ծաղիկը (առակ)

 Քամին հանդիպեց մի շատ գեղեցիկ Ծաղկի և սիրահարվեց նրան: Մինչ նա քնքշորեն շոյում էր Ծաղկին, վերջինս էլ ավելի մեծ սիրով  էր պատասխանու...